We understand the evolving nature of our clients’ business and provide bespoke advice across multiple legal practice areas to enable our clients to stay ahead.
We regularly advise on a broad range of transactional and commercial matters for the technology sector, such as:
- exit (for example, sale and purchase of assets or shares)
- software development and licensing
- data protection and privacy
- electronic payment systems
- blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT)
- digital assets such as cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICO)
Closely monitoring technological developments, we support clients in verticals such as financial technology (FinTech), e-commerce and software consultancy.